Smau Milan is the most important Italian event dedicated to Information&Communication Technology designed to help main national and international suppliers of ICT solutions meet entrepreneurs, corporate and public administration decision makers and ICT channel operators: three days during which the cutting-edge technological novelties and benefits for businesses deriving from adoption of digital technologies will be presented.
The event’s format has been designed by ICT Ecosystem operators (vendors, channels, universities and business schools, tradepress) together with Industry and Trade Associations (Confindustria and Ascom) to allow Information &Communication Technology enterprises:
– To create new opportunities of doing business with enterprises and public administration;
– To develop and/or enhance brand awareness, taking advantage of an authoritative and independentplatform;
– To meet ICT partners and new trade operators, developing a direct/indirect network to increase market share.
Each visitor can set a personal agenda according to his/her business needs by means of the online profiling system in order to identify:
– The educational and information meetings of interest amongst more than 300 50-minutes workshops by the most authoritative lecturers and independent analysts;
– Success cases of Italian enterprises (ICT Innovation Prize);
– The best technology suppliers gathered together in a single event to help visitors in their ICT investments.