By combining local industry knowledge and international networks with the business ideas and the motivation of entrepreneurs, the foundation for new successful businesses is created.
Norwegian enterprises have access to a broad business support system as well as financial means. Innovasjon Norge provides competence, advisory services, promotional services and network services. They support companies in developing their competitive advantage and to enhance innovation.
Innovasjon Norge contributes to:
– Enhancing innovation in Norwegian enterprises and industry
– Building competitive Norwegian enterprises at both domestic and international markets
– Promoting Norwegian enterprises
– Promoting Norway as an attractive tourist destination
– Securing development in rural areas
– Transforming ideas into successful business cases
– Promote interaction between enterprises, knowledge communities and R&D institution
Innovasjon Norge is the Norwegian government’s official trade representative abroad. They aim to assist Norwegian businesses grow and find new markets. Local presence is therefore of crucial concern to us.
The foundation is represented in more than 30 countries worldwide and in all Norwegian counties. Their head office is in Oslo. They are closely affiliated with the Norwegian embassies and consulates.
P.O. Box 448 Sentrum, Akersgata 13
0104 Oslo, Norway
+47 22 00 25 00