14000 attendees from more than 40 countries participate at Futurecom Brazil.
Futurecom struggles to be an environmentally responsible event by reducing the impacts to the environment, becoming an example to be followed in the management of environmental impacts. We encourage exhibitors, sponsors and partners to do their part.
It has a 20.000sqm exhibition area and an outstanding International Congress with more than 250 speakers and 3500+ delegates. Most of worldwide ICT companies participate at Futurecom, as well as all Brazilian Fixed and Mobile Carriers.
– Management in the treatment of waste and effluents generated;
– Controlling air pollution and energy consumption;
– Contribute to the preservation of the environment by reducing our emissions and waste;
– Involve and educate our participants to work together with us on this project by following our green tips;
– Identify more opportunities of reducing considerably our event’s emissions;
– Continue to work actively with our suppliers and products where ever possible;
– Reduce year by year the amount of paper discarded in the event. Also reduce the amount of paper at the Business Center.
Rio de Janeiro 2012
from October 8th to 11th