The mission of the centre is to promote research, development and Innovation as key tools for social and economic progress in the region of Aragon.
– To develop active policies aimed to improving the human and material resources devoted to research, development and innovation in Aragon, as a factor of regional development.
– To promote the interest of the citizens in Aragon and of the society as a whole in matters related to research and innovation, by disseminating research results and innovation efforts in the region. Aragón I+D will endeavour to make innovation and creativity one of the defining characteristics of Aragon.
– To establish scientific and academic collaborations with other national and international public and private organizations with similar goals and activities.To carry out studies and reports, and to promote actions that facilitate the detection of R&D needs, and help to develop regional research and innovation policies.
– To support meetings, conferences, forums and other forms of analysis and interdisciplinary debate about R&D needs
– To further dialogue between the academic, business and industrial communities and the Aragonese administration on research and innovation.
– To support to the organizations and R&D agents in their fundraising efforts. When necessary, provide assistance for the preparation of proposals and search for suitable partners.
Fundación ARAID, Paseo María Agustín, nº 36, Edificio Pignatelli, Puerta 30, 2ª planta,
+34 976 71 30 53